RSVP for Dinner
SFPBW Org hosted dinners begin at 5:30 pm on mostly Tuesday’s of each month (see note below for exceptions). Most of our monthly dinners are held at Quail Run (3101 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87505).
Meeting Exceptions Note:
- November – We do not host dinners in November of each year due to a busy Thanksgiving Week
- December – and usually host our dinner earlier in month of December on a Tuesday night due to the heavy holiday season for all.
- March and October – Special Events can be held on a Friday or Saturday at the Santa Fe Country Club so keep an eye out for our Newsletters for details. Here are a few examples of events that might be held at the Santa FE Country Club on a Friday or Saturday: Santa Fe Professional Business Woman of the Year, Santa Fe Professional Business Women Young Professional.
- Email Invitations – Make sure we have your email so you can recieve our Newsletter Invitation. We only add your email to our list by request.
- LIKE and FOLLOW our Facebook Page – Another way to keep an eye out on immediate changes or updates to our schedule and learn more about our speakers, go to: https://www.facebook.com/SFPBW/
When you RSVP to reserve your dinner in advance, you can save money. All you have to do is email your reservation to: SFPBWorg@gmail.com
Once SFPBW gets your email, we will communicate the best way to make your dinner reservation and payment from there.
More questions about the Santa Fe Professional Business Women Organization (SFPBW Org)?
You can email your questions to directly to:
SFPBW Org President Marsie Silvestro – email@example.com
PBWNM State President Kathy Jahner – firstname.lastname@example.org